NEWS & MEDIA
- Find more about vaginal infections and home testing at USA Today .
- Common Sense shipped to HK during the last two weeks two shipments containing 175,000 surgical masks and additional medical equipment in order to assist the Chinese people fight the Corona virus.
- We are are participating in SMFM’s Annual Meeting, The Pregnancy Meeting™, February 3–8, 2020 at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Conference Center in Grapevine, Texas, presenting the AmnioTectTM – Detecting PROM Using a Specially Designed Panty Liner (Dr. Mark Gordon Martens and Dr. Hugh S. Miller)
- Common Sense is wishing all our partners a happy new year!
- Coming soon to Amazon.com – our new brand FloriSense.
- Our team visited The Medica World Forum for Medicine in Dusseldorf at November 2019. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Canestest product manufactured by Common Sense and distributed by Bayer was included in the Pharmacy Award shortlist in the UK.
- Common Sense participated in the 1st Congress for Women Health Innovations and Inventions during July 9-11, 2019 in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- Common Sense attended the ITMA 2019 Convention during June 20-26, 2019 in Barcelona, Spain.
- Common Sense attended the New-Tech 2019 Expo during May 28-29, 2019 in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- CS team meeting with the FDA for the AL-SENSE 510(K) submission
- Common Sense will be in attendance at the Medica 2018 World Forum for Medicine in Dusseldorf, from November 12th – 15th. For an appointment, please contact Angella Garcia.
- Common Sense will be in attendance at the RCM Annual Conference 2018 in Manchester Central from October 4-5th. For an appointment, please contact Angella Garcia.
- In loving memory of our chairman,Stanley J. Sanders.On a day when we remember our fallen heroes of 9/11, we can all add Stanley Sanders to that list and to our prayers.
- August, 2018 :Common Sense has signed an agreement with Exeltis USA Inc. for distribution of its product VS-Sense test swab.
AL-SENSE™ VIDEO – Dr. Moshe Zlotzover