25+ years’ experience in multi-million-dollar businesses as CEO, President and COO in international and domestic commercial/industrial environments
Chief Operating Officer, USA (BA, MBA)
- 18 years in pharmaceutical/medical supply industry including management roles at OMRIX Biopharma (J&J) & Agis (now division of Perrigo), the second largest drug company in Israel
- Closed over 30 international distribution, licensing, OEM, & joint venture contracts for Common Sense
RA Manager (BA, MSc, MBA, LLB)
- Over 20 years of experience of developing and implementing state of the art QMS in wide range of industries: cutting tools, industrial valves, pressure equipment, metal molding and medical devices. In addition, she has wide experience in integrating environmental policy and safety management as part of QMS in leading companies.
- Past positions included VP – RA & QMS, leading medical device companies.
Management Representative & Quality Assurance Manager, (B.Sc, M.E)
- Over 10 years of experience in managing Quality in Cosmetics and Medical Devices companies and implementing state of the art QMS.
- Responsible for Health and safety program in the company
Hadar Kessary, Ph.D.
Director of Clinical Studies & Customer Support
- Responsible for writing all protocols, NDE & Helsinki applications, studies, published articles, & CE / FDA labeling submissions
- Negotiated 20+ study agreements with hospitals & clinics in Israel
- Frequent lecturer at OB/GYN conferences worldwide
- B.Sc. – Life science from Tel-Aviv University, Israel. M.Sc. Megister of Science, D.Sc. Doctor of Science, Post-Doctoral Research Position – Faculty of Medicine, Department of Immunology, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Ido Gal, BSc, MSc
Research & Development Manager
- Over 15 years of experience in the digital printing industry including companies like HP, Kodak and Landa digital printing
- Team Leader at Oplon pure science, Antibacterial coating startup
- Team Leader at Velox pure digital, Israeli startup company specialized of printing digitally on cylindrical objects
- B.Sc. – Chemical engineering Shenkar college in Ramat gan, M.Sc. – Polymer engineering Shenkar college in Ramat gan
Plant manager (Bsc. MBA).
- 13 years’ experience within Medical device industry Worldwide operations management.
Transferring production lines to other locations in the world, Building new production lines at subcontractors, Negotiation and Lean production management
Production & Engineering Director
- 20 years of experience in managing large scale production operations in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry, including management roles at Teva, OMRIX and Ultra Shape
- Responsibility for production launch and engineering solutions for several pharma & medical device companies
- Successfully prepared Production department for FDA and CE audits
Operations and Logistics Manager
- 12 Years Experience in Marketing and Operation in international medical device companies
- Products launch and marketing development in Europe, East Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa
- Responsible for Common Sense’s marketing and operational activities in Europe, East Europe and Asia Pacific
Tzvia Stern, CPA
- Vast international experience of business and financial activities in medical device, high tech and startup companies.
Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial related activities of the Company:
- Generating financial reports.
- Building budget and Monitoring budget vs. actual ,providing analysis and explanations.
- Controlling the company’s cash flows.
- Manage relations with banks, suppliers and authorities.
- Resposnisble for all strategic rolls of HR and organizational development.
- Sets organizaitonal goals and plans for employees and recruitees. Recruits, trains and evaluates employees.
- Manage HR regulatory SOPS, information, training plands and wellfare. Indept knowledge or HR laws and regulations.
- Send your CV to email@example.com
Prof. Yakov Borenstein, M.D.
Head of women’s health department, Naharia hospital
Dr. Hugh Miller, M.D.
Dr. Hugh Miller joined Valley Perinatal Services (VPS) in September 2016 and works in Mesa, AZ and Southern AZ (Tucson and Sierra Vista) serving high-risk pregnant women and their providers that care for them.
Dr. Miller is involved in state and regional healthcare oversight, programmatic development ad retains an active role in medical education. He is a Clinical Associate Professor in Maternal-Fetal Medicine in the Department of Obstetrics in Gynecology at the University of Arizona. He has authored many peer-reviewed articles and in 2003 founded a non-profit research foundation called Watching Over Mother and Babies (W.O.M.B). WOMB was created to continue his reach interests after leaving the full time faculty position at the University of Arizona. WOMB is based in Tucson, Arizona that is committed to improving maternal child health through research, education an programmatic development that address’s the full range of health issues that confront pregnant women and their children.
Brinda Wiita PhD, MBA
Brinda Wiita is a global healthcare and strategic innovation expert with 30 years of experience in drug and medical device development, medical communications, and marketing. She held worldwide team leader responsibilities at Johnson & Johnson, Abbvie/Solvay, and Glaxo SmithKline for Women’s Health, psychiatric, gastrointestinal, anti-infective, and urology products.
After completing doctoral and postdoctoral academic research in neuroendocrinology , contraception, and psychiatry, Brinda gained extensive pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare industry experience in global drug development, Strategic planning, Clinical R&D, Medical Affairs, Technology licensing, Due diligence and Alliance management.
She founded and is currently leading Open Mind Innovation, a consulting group for healthcare and drug development consulting firm. Other activities include volunteering with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Women’s Health Institute and global women’s’ health nonprofit organizations.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mr. Craig Sanders – Chairman
Mr. Ngai Cheung Lau
Chairman and founder of KJ Investment Ltd., a private company based in Guangzhou, China that focuses on investing in biotech, and R&D, production and marketing of medical products with great market potential. Mr. Lau is also Chairman and founder of Rock One Group Investment Ltd., a Hong Kong-based investment company that specializes in investment in the healthcare sector. Rock One aims to transfer state-of-art medical technologies from the US, EU and Israel to China, localize and market the products in this huge market. Rock One is also the strategic shareholder of BioLight Life Ltd., a public traded ophthalmic company on the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange (BOLT).
Mr. Zhang James J.Y.
Aged 53, Mr. Zhang has over 25 years of experiences in financial and banking industry, including positions in private wealth management at Merrill Lynch & Co., and as a managing director of investment banking at TerraNova Capital Partners, Inc. Mr. Zhang is currently a director of BioLight Life Sciences Ltd since May 2015, the shares of which are listed on Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange (Stock Code: BOLT). Mr. Zhang holds a Master of Arts from Brooklyn College of the City University of New York and a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Jinan University in Guangzhou, China.
Mrs. Phyllis Sanders
Partner at Sanders, Sanders, Block, Woycik, Viener and Grossman Phyllis is a member of the Nassau County Bar Association, The New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the American Trial Lawyers Association.
Mr. Douglas H. Sanders, Esq.
Douglas H. Sanders graduated from Duke University with honors in 1996. He attended George Washington University Law School where he graduated from in June of 2000. Thereafter, Mr. Sanders joined his family firm, Sanders, Sanders, Block, Woycik, Viener & Grossman, P.C. He handled a large body of personal injury cases. Additionally, he supervised the pleadings and motions departments and attended court conferences and conducted depositions. In 2001, he joined Sanders & Grossman, P.C. and engaged in the practice of no fault medical billing collections. Mr. Sanders became that firm’s operations managing partner in charge of human resources, technology, program development and legal process. He continued that role in Sanders, Grossman, Fass & Muhlstock, P.C. that later merged with Baker, Barshay, Neuwirth, LLP to become Baker, Sanders, Barshay, Grossman, Fass, Muhlstock & Neuwirth, LLC — now known as Sanders Barshay Grossman, LLC. Mr. Sanders is also a partner in Sanders Phillips Grossman, LLC.
Besides his legal career, Mr. Sanders engages in helping with Common Sense as legal counsel, efficiency consultant and in any capacity needed to push forwards the company’s mission in creating products to help women’s health.